This certificate ensures that we:
- Assess and treat information security risks in accordance with our needs
- Demonstrate commitment and compliance to global best practices
- Demonstrate to partners, suppliers, and stakeholders that security is paramount to our operations
- Secure all financial and confidential data, minimizing the likelihood of illegal access
- Continuously improve our Information Security Management System.
Based in Switzerland, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) was founded in 1947 as an independent, non-governmental standard-setting body, formed by representatives from 167 national standards organizations. ISO 27001:2013 is an internationally recognized system for managing the security and risks of information assets, outlining how to put an ISMS in place to more effectively manage and secure information assets.